Tuesday 5 January 2010

Statement Of Intent

Not entirely sure what my intentions are for this blog. Really, I suppose, its initial intentions are to provide a home for any writing I may or may not do throughout the year as well as host top tens and the like which are too long for Twitter and unavailable to all but my Facebook friends.

Hopefully something more will come of this as I embark upon this year's film challenge, whatever it may be. Suffice to say it somehow has to involve topping 400.

Most of the writing on here is liable to be film-centric but I'm sure it will also prominently feature TV, books, music and news. Basically all the ten-a-penny stuff that everyone else with a computer and two hands (or even one, or even voice recognition software) is jabbering about.

Nothing lofty will come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment